Supporting Children with Special Needs
Saturday, March 28, 2020 Time: 1:30pm-4pmApplication for children and teens identified as developmentally delayed, autistic, learning disabled, ADHD and dyslexic. This workshop offers parents and caregivers practical, effective and easy-to-use tools to support the learning and daily living needs of exceptional children. Emphasis will be on help for the over-stimulated, anxious, and stressed-out child. Drawing on techniques from Touch for Health ( Dr. John Thie and Matthew Thie), Applied Kinesiology, neurodevelopmental movement patterns, and meridian balance, learn gentle, effective, and easy-to-apply techniques.
- reduce stress levels, bringing a sense of safety and security
- heal trauma experienced in the early stages of development
- improve body awareness and sense of boundaries
- increase circulation of blood and lymph to strengthen the immune system
- prepare for and facilitate the integration of primary reflexes