February 20, 2016, 4pm – 7pm
Guelph Youth Music Centre, 75 Cardigan Street, Guelph ON N1H 3ZT
Please join me in celebrating my 20 years of service to you as a Developmental Learning Specialist.
Your support, confidence, and encouragement over the years have allowed me to bring positive, lasting changes to the lives of individuals, groups, children and their families.
This is an open-house celebration, so you can come any time between 4pm and 7pm. Please RSVP your attendance at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 12, 2016.
- Magic Show by Jay the Magician -in attendance throughout the celebration
- Face-Painting with Zina Lavut, award-winning make-up artist. From 4:30-6:30pm
- Draw for a free one and one half hour treatment focusing on body alignment
- Live Music – Students from the Suzuki String School of Guelph
- Food and drinks with sugar-free, gluten-free options
On December 17, 1994, a week before Christmas and in the dead of winter, I arrived in Guelph, Ontario. Having liquidated assets in France and with two young children in tow, we were starting a new life in Canada. Why Guelph? My background working for a prestigious business school in Lyon, France, allowed me to obtain employment at the University of Guelph as a sessional lecturer. With solid contacts at the University of Toronto, York University, and The Canadian School of Business, I was sure to continue on the same path I had followed for the last 20-odd years. Little did I know that life had something bigger in store for me.