. . .Neurologically, nothing is set in stone. . .the brain is ready and waiting for constant development. . .it is uniquely designed for re-creation in the face of its challenges.
Randal McCesney, Foreword, Brain Gym Teacher’s Guide, 2010
Of all the courses I have taken over the past 20-odd years, this is the one that was the most life-changing. It continues to be my go-to program whenever I get stuck or feel unproductive. Learn how to make positive changes in all areas of your life – spiritual, emotional, intellectual, social, professional, physical.
This course is the first level of instruction offered by the Educational Kinesiology Foundation. Created as a result of years of research by Dr. Paul Dennison, Ph.D, Brain Gym® is a brilliant synthesis of applied kinesiology, left/right brain, acupressure, developmental optometry, and neurolinguistics. These techniques can be applied in the work setting, in schools, at home and at play to achieve both personal and professional success.
- Self-awareness: expand your perceptual awareness in order to recognize and respond to internal cues
- Self-esteem: develop a positive attitude about yourself, others and what you can achieve together
- Assessment: discover simple tools to establish a base-line for improvement
- Goal setting: identify meaningful goals in alignment with your values and your legacy
- Brain Gym Action Balance: a 5-step process making the achievement of your goals easy and automatic
- Using our senses: experience ways to continually improve our vision and reading, listening and memory, concentration and over-all body coordination
- Learning challenges: Identify and learn steps to help.
Joan Agosta . . . is the best qualified person that I know to teach this with remarkable results.
Trish Dean, administrator, University of Guelph and Therapeutic Touch practitioner
After our Brain Gym class yesterday I feel confident and excited to use Brain Gym in my life. You run wonderful and inspiring classes. Thank you, Joan!
Mireille Martinez, classroom teacher, Waldorf School, Guelph.
Length of workshop: 24 hours (4 days)
Location: St. Ignatius Jesuit Centre, Hwy. 6 Guelph
Dates: Sept 25/26/27, 2020
Brain Gym® is a trademark of the Educational Kinesiology Foundation.